Elementary Psychology Part II has been written to cater the needs of all those students who are following syllabi of plus two as recommended by NCERT and adopted by CBSE. The book has been written in easy-to-understand language and has the following basic features:
- The book provides update knowledge on all the themes covered.
- Every chapter provides learning objectives, key terms, chapter summary and project ideas.
- Objective questions have been given for each chapter at the end of the book for testing own self-understanding of students.
- Glossary have also been provided at the end of the book for at-a-glance understanding.
- Suggested reading have also been provided at the end of the book for wider consultation if one whishes.
About the Author:
Arun Kumar Singh, has been university Professor & Head of the Postgraduate Department of Psychology, Patna University, Patna. He holds M.A. degree (Psychology) having first rank in first class in 1968 from Patna University and also a Ph.D. degree in 1977 from the same University. He had also been awarded Gold Medal for his M.A. degree. He Possesses the postgraduate teaching experience of 44 years with equally rich research experiences. He has written several textbooks both in English and Hindi, meant for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. These books have been widely accepted and read by both teachers and students. He has successfully guided several research scholars leading to their Ph.D. degree. He has also published several research papers in different journals of repute. His various psychological tests have also been widely used in researches of both Psychology and Education. He has also been awarded Best Psychologist Award, 2009 by IPERA.