* The principles of Ayurveda and chart for determining your individual constitution.
* Maintaining one's health, digestion and constitutional balance.
* A listing of the qualities of foods and their effects on the doshas.
* Setting up of an Ayurvedic kitchen and planning menus for every member of your family.
* More than 100 recipes of delicious Ayurvedic cuisine.
* Nearly 300 simple remedies for everything-from the common cold and skin problems to stabilizing blood sugar in diabetics - all using familiar household herbs, fruits and vegetables!
"...an invaluable book for a healthy life style." -Sheela Bhojwani, East and West Series, Sep. 2007.
"The book is much morethan just an Ayurvedic cook book and is a wonderful guide written in simple English facilitating easy understanding." - K. Gayathri
About the Author(s)